pick_me

11/29/2007

Then and Now Dianthus Pinnocchio

Another one of the sorry looking Hazzard's Greenhouse plants that I received in Early October of this year. I totally forgot that it is now almost 2 months that I have had these plants.
I previously planted some dianthus seeds but none grew from the whole package, not a single sprout. I gave up temporarily on the seeds and just bought a plant. These were very spindly and long and wimpy looking. With some love and care here is then

clematis and dianthus pinnochio
Dianthus Pinocchio the first day I got it.

dianthus early november
The Dianthus early in november

dianthus now
This is my Dianthus now.

Dianthus Now
and now

Dianthus Pinnocchio now
Dianthus all grown now!

2 comments:

Ki said...

Great looking plants! Can't wait to see what the flowers look like.

Julie said...

What a great series of photos to show the progression of growth! They turned out so nice and healthy looking!!!