pick_me

5/18/2008

Transplanted Seedlings

transplanted
Transplanted seedlings


Last Thursday on the 15th I transplanted some seedlings. I really wanted to have these trailing plants to mix with other containers but everything else is full. For now they will be together until new homes open up for them. Soon there should be some free containers. These by the way are lobelia crystal palace and rock soapwort. There are still a few seedlings in the trays. I'm just waiting for them to get a tad bigger before I go on vacation on Friday.

Before transplanting:
lobelia
Lobelia
lobelia
Lobelia
rock soapwort
Rock Soapwort
rock soapwort
Rock Soapwort

knotweed
Knotweed seedling


Like I mentioned above there are some containers about to free up. The snapdragons are looking drab and their leaves are a pale color. The Grape Hyacinths have stopped blooming, and if they haven't their blooms aren't looking good anymore. The pansies are still blooming but it's just looking scraggly and worn down. The one pot with heavenly angles mix peony poppy seedlings will be emptied since the seedlings are not making it. That's all. That frees up about 6 containers for me to put new things in. Most of the containers are 4" though but it's still more containers and more space to fill up.

No comments: